Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Lost: A Desmond Story" by Yasser

View previous topic :: View next topic  
LVI Bot

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 7:49 am    Post subject: "Lost: A Desmond Story" by Yasser Reply with quote

"Lost: A Desmond Story" 05-29-2006
Desmonds Lost story.
Song: Return of the King by Lord of the Rings
Vidder: Yasser
Length: 8:20 (53MB wmv)

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGJQSY9SVhQ
Lost Freak 4815

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 10:21 pm    Post subject: Great Video Reply with quote

Dude, that was so friggin' awesome! I loved the way you began with Desmond putting in the key and went back to it at the end, and I love how you used the Lord Of The Rings Music throughout the whole thing... it made it seem more suspenseful, dramatic, and epic! Otherwise, great video!
Yasser95
Novice Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 4:43 pm    Post subject: Lost: A Desmond Story Reply with quote

Thanks for the comment. I worked really hard for this video. I tried to avoid making it long, but that was just impossible to do. I started it off being a love story, but I didn't want that to be the center focus. If you liked this one, then you will love my other video called, Lost: One of Them.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: